IT’S OFFICIAL: EMINEM IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND IN 2019!
ONE NZ SHOW ONLY
And it’s a sell-out! Eminem's Rapture 2019 will be Wellington’s biggest ever concert with all 45,000 tickets sold! 25,000 fans from outside the Wellington region will descend on the capital for what will be a massive weekend.
Joining the Rapture stadium tour in New Zealand are Australia’s 9 x Aria Award Winners Hilltop Hoods, Detroit’s eclectic hip-hop artist Royce da 5’9” and Shady recordings very own Boogie who joins the line-up hot off the release of his new album “Everythings For Sale”, which features Eminem.
1.00pm - Stadium car park opens
2.30pm - VIP check-in open
4.00pm - Box Office open
5.00pm - VIP GA early entry gates open
5.15pm - Public gates open
6.15pm - Boogie
6.55pm - Royce Da 5’9”
8.00pm - Hilltop Hoods
9.15pm - Eminem
Please note: set times are approximate and subject to change. Do not buy from unauthorised resale scalper websites. You risk buying invalid or fraudulent tickets.
Getting to and from Westpac Stadium
- The stadium carpark is sold out for this event. Entry to the car park will be permitted from 1pm for valid car park ticket holders only.
- Traffic restrictions will be in place before and after the show with road closures at Bunny St, Stout St, Thorndon Quay and Featherston St.
- Taxi and public drop-offs and pick-ups will be at the Wellington Railway Station, Bunny Street and Thorndon Quay. It is a short walk along the Fran Wilde Walkway to the front gates.
- Check transport routes in advance and leave plenty of time for your travel to Westpac Stadium so you can kick back and enjoy the show.
- Plan your trip to Wellington at WellingtonNZ.com
At the gates
- Please check in advance for the location of your ticket category and enter through the gate that matches your ticket.
- It is a requirement of this tour that every patron passes through a metal wanding process before entering, so give yourself plenty of time to get inside the venue and leave any non-essentials at home.
- We strongly recommend patrons do not bring bags. At the request of the tour, bags must be no bigger than A4 in size (30 x 21cm) and bag searches will be conducted at the gates.
- You can bring in an empty clear plastic water bottle (max. 1 litre). Bottle caps must be removed on entry.
- Once inside, bottles can be filled from water coolers around the concourse and field perimeter.
- At the request of the Tour, professional cameras or audio recording devices are not permitted, including selfie sticks, GoPros or drones. Mobile phones are permitted.
- Please collect or pre-print your ticket in advance and have ready to scan at the entry turnstiles.
- Ticketek is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other sellers may not be accepted.
- For full entry conditions about what you can and can’t bring into the venue, please visit www.westpacstadium.co.nz
Entry to the stadium will be slow and we thank you in advance for your patience as we process everyone.
On field tickets
- Patrons with on field tickets will be given a wristband on entry to access the correct zone.
- Please follow the signage and instructions of staff members to help find your way.
- High heels are not permitted on the field area so please wear flat shoes.
Food and drink
- All food and beverage outlets will be open plus additional facilities on the Plaza and the field.
- Water stations are situated around the concourse, field perimeter and the southern tunnels.
- Serving limits for alcoholic drinks per person will apply.
- EFTPOS will be available, but we recommend all patrons bring cash.
Stadium car park
The Stadium car park has sold out. If you have pre-purchased a car park don't forget to print out ezyticket and have it ready to show on your arrival. Once parked, please leave on your dashboard.