It’s been another year of big events and great attendances at Westpac Stadium, which saw some big events take to our stage to enthral and entertain the fans.
The 18-19 year included the following highlights:
- 50 major event days, with attendance of over 432,000.
- A net surplus of $1.7 million.
- The Eminem concert which was the largest single day event ever held at the Stadium.
- Hosting the four-day Kapa Haka spectacular, Te Matatini for the first time.
- One of the most memorable test matches (August 2018) in recent times with the Springboks beating the All Blacks in front of 33,561 fans.
- Back-to-back cricket internationals between the Black Caps and India which also included the historic double header matches featuring the men’s and women’s sides from both countries.
- A rejuvenated Wellington Phoenix side which made the finals for the first time since 2015.
- Replacing a significant portion of the facade with glazing, brightening up the concourse.
Click here to read the full 2019 Annual Report.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
4pm, Wednesday 9 October 2019
Level 3 West Lounge, Westpac Stadium